Friday, September 11, 2009

You Promised

You Promised
By: Stephanie Ann
We promised each other friendship forever
but as time goes on things change
I never saw it coming
It knocked me off my feet and face first in the dirt
Now I lay here wondering what I did to deserve this
As I try to pick myself up
I fall down again
You promised you'd piece me back together
when I fall apart
You Promised to make me feel good
when i hurt so bad
But as time continues I'm still laying here in the dirt
People walk and don't even glance at me
I scream your name but you just keep walking with the crowd
And I think to myself you promised

5 comments:

Susannah Jane said...

Stpehanie ann! This is soooo good! You are an truely amazing friend!

RatalieNose said...

Ah Ed.....
This broke my heart!!!
But that's the sign of a good writer, if they can make you feel emotion.
Please know that I'm here for you and I love you!

stephanie13hunt said...

Thanks Susannah and Natalie! You're the best. Sorry i broke your heart Nat but writing helps me let out my emotions.

Annamarie said...

Stephanie. I love you immensely. Just thought I would let you know. Good writer. :) <3

Jason Todd said...

Stephanie, you are amazing! Don't ever forget that. Just remember that many people see you, and look up to you too. We love you! But good writing too, I know how you feel.